Recent content by Gabriel

1. G

Just updated software and firmware and now keeps saying device profiles are corrupt (A Compact)

Hey Guys, I ended up figuring it out, so I had 3 usb ports on my laptop and it ended up only working with my right side one for some reason. It's not like other two on left are broken because I'm running my mouse and XIM link connection threw other two as we speak but for some reason. Also...
  2. G

Just updated software and firmware and now keeps saying device profiles are corrupt (A Compact)

No it does not, actually at first it doesn't even show (Profiles) On board or software, its shows a window telling me to write exactly what happened before issue, and to send Log with sensitive information etc. regular resets did nothing either, tried (Utilities) "Reset Device" "Reset Software...
  3. G

Hello, I have a Azeron compact, everything has been working great until I decided to do a software and firmware update today when I noticed newer ones were available. I've deleted and re-downloaded software and re-downloaded firmware multiple times after trying all suggested steps of...