Just updated software and firmware and now keeps saying device profiles are corrupt (A Compact)

Gabriel

May 11, 2023
Hello, I have a Azeron compact, everything has been working great until I decided to do a software and firmware update today when I noticed newer ones were available. I've deleted and re-downloaded software and re-downloaded firmware multiple times after trying all suggested steps of reconnecting and reset's to no avail, really frustrated, been at it for about 2 hours can you guys tell me what I need to do to get my azeron working again? I've already accepted the fact that I lost all my previous profiles and need to rebind everything, but the fact that it is not working after I've done everything suggested due to a update is ridiculous. Been trying to contact you guys but nothing show's me what email to contact. I have Logs as well. Hope to here back from you guys immediately if you can. Let me know if you guys need logs and what email to send it to, my previous firmware was V.58 and software is 0.22 I can't be sure about software because was deleted to download new one, hope to hear back from you guys soon.

hope all is well on your end
regards.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello, I have a Azeron compact, everything has been working great until I decided to do a software and firmware update today when I noticed newer ones were available. I've deleted and re-downloaded software and re-downloaded firmware multiple times after trying all suggested steps of reconnecting and reset's to no avail, really frustrated, been at it for about 2 hours can you guys tell me what I need to do to get my azeron working again? I've already accepted the fact that I lost all my previous profiles and need to rebind everything, but the fact that it is not working after I've done everything suggested due to a update is ridiculous. Been trying to contact you guys but nothing show's me what email to contact. I have Logs as well. Hope to here back from you guys immediately if you can. Let me know if you guys need logs and what email to send it to, my previous firmware was V.58 and software is 0.22 I can't be sure about software because was deleted to download new one, hope to hear back from you guys soon.

hope all is well on your end
regards.
Does the profile corruption apear after importing the profiles ?
Try a clean reset -

Gabriel

May 11, 2023
No it does not, actually at first it doesn't even show (Profiles) On board or software, its shows a window telling me to write exactly what happened before issue, and to send Log with sensitive information etc. regular resets did nothing either, tried (Utilities) "Reset Device" "Reset Software Profile" "Reset Settings" only once I added "Re-install latest firmware" and did all (Utilities) resets together with it, did my profile windows appear with on board and software options. Binds appear fine named Backup under software but on On Board issues continue with pop up at bottom of screen stating profiles are corrupt, try reconnecting device and is issue persist to try reset and when I click to look at on board profiles always show a corrupt file , every time it switches but always one to three binds at time highlighted in red stating "Corrupt". This was same (before and after) I did a ->(Clean Reset)<- I found you sending this solution to another user yesterday reading threw forums looking for solutions for myself. Same issue no matter what I do. I emailed logs to you guys. One walk around I found was copying software profiles to on-board memory but the minute I close window and reopen Azeron software its back. So unsure what's going on, I run windows 10 home for compatibility with xim link not sure if that info helps but just trying to give you guys all info I can so we can fix this.

xGDNAx

Nov 20, 2022
Hy load the software 1.2.3 and use it, the TENNSY are hardly available anymore and therefore there may be differences in the hardware with 1.2.4. not get along.

Gabriel

May 11, 2023
Hey Guys,

I ended up figuring it out, so I had 3 usb ports on my laptop and it ended up only working with my right side one for some reason. It's not like other two on left are broken because I'm running my mouse and XIM link connection threw other two as we speak but for some reason. Also strange because azeron worked with previous software fine from either one of those on left as I tested before but kept trying different things and finally it works fine threw the singled out usb port on right side of my laptop, duo usb ports on left side get error profiles corrupted everytime. So really bizarre but just glad it's working. Hope this can help someone else.

Best regards
Gabriel P

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hey Guys,

I ended up figuring it out, so I had 3 usb ports on my laptop and it ended up only working with my right side one for some reason. It's not like other two on left are broken because I'm running my mouse and XIM link connection threw other two as we speak but for some reason. Also strange because azeron worked with previous software fine from either one of those on left as I tested before but kept trying different things and finally it works fine threw the singled out usb port on right side of my laptop, duo usb ports on left side get error profiles corrupted everytime. So really bizarre but just glad it's working. Hope this can help someone else.

Best regards
Gabriel P
Glad to hear the issue has been resolved.
Thank you for posting the solution for your case !