Recent content by dissatisfied

1. D

Disappointment and Misleading Customer Care with Azeron Cyborg Compact – A Personal Experience

Just to give this thread a proper update. My Azeron device had connection issues and kept freezing in the middle of games. In addition, the keys froze. After a lot of back and forth, I was finally able to send the device to the manufacturer. It stayed there for several weeks and the screws were...
  2. D

Disappointment and Misleading Customer Care with Azeron Cyborg Compact – A Personal Experience

Addition: https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?threads/reset-button-stuck-non-functioning.217/ I saw in another thread that new teensy boards were already installed at the end of 2022, you can tell by whether you still have a reset button. i.e. I was seriously sold some old one from the stock...
  3. D

My Cyborg has constant connection problems with my XIM. No matter which version of XIM software I install. I am slowly ruling out the XIM software in any case, because all other keyboards also work with it. Since yesterday I have also connected a USB hub with its own power supply between the...
  4. D

Hello everyone, I am here to share my frustrating experience with the Azeron Cyborg Compact gaming keypad. As a previous owner of an Azeron Classic, which I had to discard due to continuous button failures and poor build quality, I approached Azeron's customer service team before purchasing the...