Recent content by chrisg

1. C

Metal Replacements?? Please!!

at the time of ordering replacement parts only one tower joint was broken. During the replacement process another broke before my eyes....it wasnt even super tight or anything. Its all fixed up but I have no faith in these parts. I feel like some other alternative needs to be created. I...
  2. C

Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

I think im encountering a similar issue.... Playing wow ...if i press two keys side by side at the same time....one or both get stuck.. and only that row of buttons will work I just bought my cyborg compact and im not very happy with the way its functioning.
  3. C

Frustrated new user... rows get stuck

figured out how to fix tension... but now other issues are present.... if i accidentally bump 2 keys next to eachother it gets stuck and only that row works
  4. C

well I think i found the the problem, the second tower from the left, the upper cup keypad sticks , when its stuck only that row works so is there a way to adjust this tension to return to normal? or is it a defective tower
  5. C

Really frustrated right now, just got the Cyborg compact delivered and spent alot of time setting it up yesterday I play World of Warcraft and thought this would be ideal for that, starting to feel I made a bad choice. What i am experiencing is that in the 'finger cups'(for lack of a better...