Recent content by Camineet

1. C

cyborg screw size?

bump
  2. C

cyborg screw size?

hey guys, what size screws are those in the bottom of the cyborg? m1? m2? i need to 3d print a platform for the device and affix it to the bottom so it can sit on my chest for zero gravity chair gaming thanks!
  3. C

input in software works but no input response in PC

Yeah, thanks a lot for the help in this I'm this guy
  4. C

That fixed it. Reinstalling chipset and what's called card reader drivers. The device seems to be showing up as this:
  5. C

I've done some troubleshooting and found that xinput works fine, but no keyboard input works at all. Please see here:
  6. C

I just successfully performed a clean reset according to these instructions: The problem is not resolved. Can you guys help? Thanks a lot.
  7. C

Hi guys, Thanks for the replies before. I thought the problem was just that I was new to the device and didn't realize I had the wrong profile selected. Now I've got the problem again, and I can't fix it. Can someone please help?
  8. C

Nevermind, it works now. I'm not sure what the problem was.
  9. C

Thank you Renars, but I don't understand what you mean. Can you please explain with more detail?
  10. C

Hi can I get some help? Please see here my Azeron does not send any key commands to my PC: Thanks