May 27, 2022
Hi can I get some help?

Please see here my Azeron does not send any key commands to my PC:

Thanks

Renars tech

Staff member
Nov 8, 2021
Hey,
you need to switch keypad profile button to profile 1.
If something, just let us know!

Camineet

Verified member
May 27, 2022
Thank you Renars, but I don't understand what you mean. Can you please explain with more detail?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Nevermind, it works now. I'm not sure what the problem was.

Most likely you have chosen the profile two, which on default is set to controller mode.
Make sure the profile you are using is highlighted.

In the picture below you can see, that the profile two is selected, but you have highlighted and watching actions on profile 1.
1653915601998.png

Camineet

Verified member
May 27, 2022
Hi guys, Thanks for the replies before. I thought the problem was just that I was new to the device and didn't realize I had the wrong profile selected.

Now I've got the problem again, and I can't fix it.

Can someone please help?

Camineet

Verified member
May 27, 2022
I just successfully performed a clean reset according to these instructions:

The problem is not resolved. Can you guys help? Thanks a lot.

Reactions: PDC

Camineet

Verified member
May 27, 2022
I've done some troubleshooting and found that xinput works fine, but no keyboard input works at all. Please see here:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I guess you have tried different usb ports. Try reinstalling the usb drivers.
How is the Azeron recognised in device manager?

PDC

Dec 21, 2022
I just successfully performed a clean reset according to these instructions:

The problem is not resolved. Can you guys help? Thanks a lot.
Just worked for me after a manual firmware upgrade failed on my Azeron Classic!!😂😂😂😂😂

Flatman

Jan 16, 2023
I actually have this exact same problem - For me it starts every time I reconnect my keypad to my PC. I get analog input from the stick but none of the buttons actually give any input. In addition, Both the Azeron software and rewasd recognize that I am pushing buttons on my Cyborg. Rebooting my PC solves the problem, but I shouldn't need to reboot to plug a controller into my computer, it's 2023 already.

Very frustrating problem - Exacerbated by the usb end of my Cyborg being incredibly sensitive to even a slight bump (Same problem here with the classic too - I think the plug is just not tight enough to spec and loses connection very easily, as i've tried every usb port on this mobo+case, plus the mobo+case i had before this one).

Flatman

Jan 16, 2023
I found the source for my problem! It was Keyboard Splitter - That had installed a driver that was causing the conflict with my azeron keypad - I just barely remembered that my keyboard had the exact same problem when reconnecting, but literally only the RGB keeps working on it. Some googling with that in mind led me to a reddit thread where someone else ran into the same problem from Keyboard splitter!

Reactions: Im this guy