When I press a button, the button does not return from the pressed state

enuN

Feb 27, 2024
It wasn't like that when I first bought it, but when I'm playing a game, the button often doesn't come back from being pressed. This is a physical problem, so you have to go through the trouble of triggering the button you press. I try to find a position where the button can move smoothly by loosening and closing the screw on the main shaft of the button, but it doesn't get better. Is there any countermeasure or workaround? I'm in a lot of trouble.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
It wasn't like that when I first bought it, but when I'm playing a game, the button often doesn't come back from being pressed. This is a physical problem, so you have to go through the trouble of triggering the button you press. I try to find a position where the button can move smoothly by loosening and closing the screw on the main shaft of the button, but it doesn't get better. Is there any countermeasure or workaround? I'm in a lot of trouble.
Unscrew the screw completely and remove the button, see if there is any debris in the screwhole, blow through it and reinstall.
Check the screw as well, any debris could cause that

enuN

Feb 27, 2024
I solved it for now. However, I am writing this for the purpose of improving quality. When I disassembled it, I found that the screw holes of the buttons had accumulated dirt from the peeled paint on the screws, and I think that the screws and screw holes were probably interfering with each other too much. In order to prevent this from happening, before assembling, you can slightly grind down (enlarge) the button's screw hole and spray a lubricant (in this case, we used a fluorine-based lubricant) before assembling (quality control ).
Azeron's products are so unique and amazing that I became a fan the moment I discovered them. We hope this will be an opportunity for further success for you.
Thank you for your last reply.

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I solved it for now. However, I am writing this for the purpose of improving quality. When I disassembled it, I found that the screw holes of the buttons had accumulated dirt from the peeled paint on the screws, and I think that the screws and screw holes were probably interfering with each other too much. In order to prevent this from happening, before assembling, you can slightly grind down (enlarge) the button's screw hole and spray a lubricant (in this case, we used a fluorine-based lubricant) before assembling (quality control ).
Azeron's products are so unique and amazing that I became a fan the moment I discovered them. We hope this will be an opportunity for further success for you.
Thank you for your last reply.
Glad to hear the issue has been resolved.
Thank you for the suggestion.
If we enlarge the button screw hole, then the button will have more room for movement, so it will feel kinda loose.