WASD Smoothness

KingDonko

Nov 20, 2021
Is there a way to change the WASD to not be just W for so long until it changes to WA or WD? IS this just a restrictor ring problem? It is not a smooth transition currently.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Is there a way to change the WASD to not be just W for so long until it changes to WA or WD? IS this just a restrictor ring problem? It is not a smooth transition currently.
Is your upper deadzone low enough?
See the guide for restrictor ring -

raider1TK

Nov 9, 2022
I’m curious as well. I watched the video and I’m good on the calibration however I don’t think that answers the question. In COD we are are allowed to use Xbox 360 joystick so I never had a problem. I recently got the newer destiny 2 content and I notified that the thumbstick has to be on wasd. I feels like only w or a or s or d is activating when I rotate the stick. Is it possible for the azeron to register movement like wa or wd? When I move forward and want to drift left a little the forward motion has to pretty much stop before the left motion starts. Thanks in advance.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I’m curious as well. I watched the video and I’m good on the calibration however I don’t think that answers the question. In COD we are are allowed to use Xbox 360 joystick so I never had a problem. I recently got the newer destiny 2 content and I notified that the thumbstick has to be on wasd. I feels like only w or a or s or d is activating when I rotate the stick. Is it possible for the azeron to register movement like wa or wd? When I move forward and want to drift left a little the forward motion has to pretty much stop before the left motion starts. Thanks in advance.
If you drop the upper deadzone low enough, it should be good for strafing.
If you want more advanced deadzone adjustment and want custom zones, you`ll need to use rewasd.
See https://help.rewasd.com/basic-functions/advanced-stick-settings.html