Toggle Macro Repeat

Kane

Mar 2, 2024
I just received my Cyborg today so if this feature exists then thanks and how? lol

So I generally use a Logitech G910 with the old software from a decade ago (mostly because the new one is way more confusing than it has any right to be and for no good reason), and in that software you can specify macros to repeat with a specified delay between execution and bind it to a key that will toggle the macro on and off. I find this feature to be extremely useful and would love to see it in the Cyborg software. I think it's brilliant that you can hold down to repeat, and I will certainly make use of that feature for certain situations, but I would also like to be able to toggle a background macro to fire on intervals for certain games that have short-term buffs and combat that is too intense to keep your eyes on either your buff bar or the recharge timer on your action bar.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I just received my Cyborg today so if this feature exists then thanks and how? lol

So I generally use a Logitech G910 with the old software from a decade ago (mostly because the new one is way more confusing than it has any right to be and for no good reason), and in that software you can specify macros to repeat with a specified delay between execution and bind it to a key that will toggle the macro on and off. I find this feature to be extremely useful and would love to see it in the Cyborg software. I think it's brilliant that you can hold down to repeat, and I will certainly make use of that feature for certain situations, but I would also like to be able to toggle a background macro to fire on intervals for certain games that have short-term buffs and combat that is too intense to keep your eyes on either your buff bar or the recharge timer on your action bar.
Currently there is no option for macro toggle, only repeat whilst button held down.
I have passed the message to software developers