thumbs down

williamsleh71

Mar 4, 2024
bought one of these and the thing is just falling apart. I tried to reach out for help the only help they would give is to buy new arms from or they would send plans if i have 3d printer. The concept is awesome but the controller just doesn't hold up to pro level gaming. not a cheap controller either. $300 paperweight. VERY Disappointed.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
bought one of these and the thing is just falling apart. I tried to reach out for help the only help they would give is to buy new arms from or they would send plans if i have 3d printer. The concept is awesome but the controller just doesn't hold up to pro level gaming. not a cheap controller either. $300 paperweight. VERY Disappointed.
not covered under warranty ?
Accidental damage?

RandomGuy

Mar 29, 2024
You're just ranting. Show us how its falling apart. If there is some sort of flaw at least maybe some of us can try and avoid it.