The design of the Cyro

RhinoSkull

Jan 19, 2024
I have a few disabilities, and am forced to use peripherals without moving my arms, or wrists. So I'm super excited that I just received the cyborg that I ordered yesterday. But I'm wanting to use a cyro along side the cyborg. But it's a moving mouse which I can't do, as I have to use a thumb trackball mouse, as I can't move my arms or wrists.

So, I wanted to know if it would be possible to take the cyro mouse, design it to be a thumb trackball mouse? To replace the thumb joystick with a trackball there instead. To have it be able to work with the cyborg at the same time?

I didn't really know where, or to whom I could or should ask about something like this. So I guess I'll leave it here...

Thanks for your time.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have a few disabilities, and am forced to use peripherals without moving my arms, or wrists. So I'm super excited that I just received the cyborg that I ordered yesterday. But I'm wanting to use a cyro along side the cyborg. But it's a moving mouse which I can't do, as I have to use a thumb trackball mouse, as I can't move my arms or wrists.

So, I wanted to know if it would be possible to take the cyro mouse, design it to be a thumb trackball mouse? To replace the thumb joystick with a trackball there instead. To have it be able to work with the cyborg at the same time?

I didn't really know where, or to whom I could or should ask about something like this. So I guess I'll leave it here...

Thanks for your time.
Some people have modded their cyborgs with trackball.
We are currently working on trackballe ourselves, but it will take a while before we will launch it ourselves.

RhinoSkull

Jan 19, 2024
Some people have modded their cyborgs with trackball.
We are currently working on trackballe ourselves, but it will take a while before we will launch it ourselves.
Ahh, I see. Unfortunately I'm not much of a DIY person. Especially if it involves 3D printing. But I'm excited to hear that you guys are actually working on a thumbed trackball mouse! Thanks for your response, and the info!

Reactions: Im this guy