Star Citizen 3.17.3 will not recognize Cyborg inputs after correctly(possible correctly) making a profile

troubledawgz

Oct 27, 2022
New to forums, new to Cyborg profile creation as well. With that said I have successfully setup my Cyborg in other games but SC will not recognize inputs from my Cyborg. It is most likely something simple I am doing wrong, but there seems to be little info on the topic after a few Google searches. This device is such a game changer, but I do not have tons of time to tinker and I am a noobie to PC gaming. My hard work lets me buy toys I unable to spend time on to master. Life is a double edged sword in my XP when it comes to work/playtime, and I just wanna play! Thanks to anyone willing to help and cudos to the mastermind of this peripheral!!

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
New to forums, new to Cyborg profile creation as well. With that said I have successfully setup my Cyborg in other games but SC will not recognize inputs from my Cyborg. It is most likely something simple I am doing wrong, but there seems to be little info on the topic after a few Google searches. This device is such a game changer, but I do not have tons of time to tinker and I am a noobie to PC gaming. My hard work lets me buy toys I unable to spend time on to master. Life is a double edged sword in my XP when it comes to work/playtime, and I just wanna play! Thanks to anyone willing to help and cudos to the mastermind of this peripheral!!
What are you setting the buttons to keyboard shortcuts or controller buttons? Also are you running the new software or rewasd or what? On board memory or PC profile?

If you have rewasd make sure you have the remapping enabled. If using Azeron software make sure the profile is set as active.
If setting up controler hot keys on your cyborg make sure the gam supports controller.

troubledawgz

Oct 27, 2022
Thanks for reaching out! I apologize I haven't responded earlier to you sooner. I was able to hop on today and try again and found my issue to be that I must not have recalibrated the Cyborg the last time I updated the firmware because it works perfectly now after a fresh recalibration. Thanks again for reaching out!

Reactions: Im this guy