Software using 10% of CPU

Esplodin

Sep 19, 2023
I'm having an issue where periodically the Azeron software (1.4.1) uses 10% CPU (Ryzen 9). Once it goes to 10% it never backs down again and most of the time restarting the software doesn't make a difference. I have not found the trigger for the increased CPU usage, so I cant include steps to reproduce. Sometimes it happens during a gaming session, but it will just as often happen from the computer being idle. Any idea what its doing?

Attachments

• Taskmgr_GNkfzwnQSm.png
    Taskmgr_GNkfzwnQSm.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 16

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I'm having an issue where periodically the Azeron software (1.4.1) uses 10% CPU (Ryzen 9). Once it goes to 10% it never backs down again and most of the time restarting the software doesn't make a difference. I have not found the trigger for the increased CPU usage, so I cant include steps to reproduce. Sometimes it happens during a gaming session, but it will just as often happen from the computer being idle. Any idea what its doing?
You can use 1.5 version - https://azeron-public.s3.amazonaws.com/rc-keypad-builds/azeron-setup-v1.5.0-rc9.exe, there are few optimisations done for the software to reduce the CPU usage.
In the having trouble section, disable the thumbstick logging, as that can cause some CPU usage, it should be ''off'' on default when installed.

1712577965741.png