Software for Linux

riccochet

Verified member
May 14, 2022
I know this is brought up from time to time, last time was in February in fact, but I just want to put in my +1 for linux support. I have been using Azeron products for several years now and its become essential to my PC gaming. This software is one of the few things keeping me in Windoze land, and I think it would be amazing to be able to support the cyborg natively in Ubuntu/Mint/Steam OS.
But otherwise, I think you guys are crushing it. ;)

st0ni

Jan 8, 2024
Yeah, plus one from me as well. My son is getting to an age now where it's time to put down the Nintendo and start playing PC. So I'm looking at getting one of these so I can give him my trusty ol' nostromo. Only issue is with the joystick I'll almost certainly need software. The nostromo was easy 'cause it only has a Dpad but this is clearly a different beast. I tried putting windows on my gaming computer but it's unbearable with its weird bing search bars in the start menu and it won't recognize my TV and why do i need to know the current weather because my house has windows and and and and... and it just generally makes me sad. I can't go back, I'd rather teach metric to Americans or volunteer cleaning streets in rich neighborhoods or something.

Honestly though if it runs in wine I'm fine, I don't see an entry on wine db however. Anyone given it a go?
I don't think input mapper does joysticks yeah?

Rikard

Mar 26, 2024
I know this is brought up from time to time, last time was in February in fact, but I just want to put in my +1 for linux support. I have been using Azeron products for several years now and its become essential to my PC gaming. This software is one of the few things keeping me in Windoze land, and I think it would be amazing to be able to support the cyborg natively in Ubuntu/Mint/Steam OS.
But otherwise, I think you guys are crushing it. ;)
I am an avid Linux user and I keep putting off buying the Cyborg because it doesn't have Linux support yet. I don't want to go thru any hassle trying to get it to work on Linux after spending over $300 CAD for it.