Rewasd configuration

Klaus-L

Verified member
Jan 22, 2022
Hello,
because having problems, with new AZ-software and Rewasd, my question:
is there a guide, how to setup a Azeron device for use with rewasd?
Until now, I had no problems, but with the latest AZ-driver version, strange behaviour appeared.

Especially: how to configure the joystick, so that it runs fine with rewasd (onboard, analog, or ...?)
Thanks and greetings
Klaus

Klaus-L

Verified member
Jan 22, 2022
Thanks, of course I am aware of those simple configuration steps.
But that doesn't explain, which influence the Settings made with the Azeron software to the device.

E.g. Onboard memory 1 or 2, joystick set to analag or xbox, does this have any influence on rewasd?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Thanks, of course I am aware of those simple configuration steps.
But that doesn't explain, which influence the Settings made with the Azeron software to the device.

E.g. Onboard memory 1 or 2, joystick set to analag or xbox, does this have any influence on rewasd?
It wouldn't impact it, since the Rewasd configuration takes over once remap is on.
Only thing that the Rewads reads is the thumbstick calibration.

Last edited:

Klaus-L

Verified member
Jan 22, 2022
Ok, my impression was, that I first had to set one or both Onboard profiles to analog, before wasd was wokring in rewasd.
But may be, I misinterpreted, because I tried so many things, before I got it function again at last. Somehow mysterious.
The problems started, after I installed the latest AZ-Version and firmware update.