REWASD can't recognize the joystick of my Cyborg Compact.

mianamiana

Verified member
Apr 10, 2024
My PCB broad is black
I'm using firmware version 92b.
Attached 1 shows that my joystick is functioning properly. Attached 2 indicates that REWASD is unable to correctly detect the input from my joystick. How can I resolve this issue where my joystick isn't responding while other buttons work fine in REWASD?

Attachments

• video1.mp4
    551.9 KB · Views: 0
  • video2.mp4
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
My PCB broad is black
I'm using firmware version 92b.
Attached 1 shows that my joystick is functioning properly. Attached 2 indicates that REWASD is unable to correctly detect the input from my joystick. How can I resolve this issue where my joystick isn't responding while other buttons work fine in REWASD?
You`ll have to consult with Rewasd most likely. You can ask on Rewasd forum, I personally haven't seen that happening before.
Reset the Azeron in the software setting, might be something with the firmware.

Is it the same, if you change the stick setting to xbox360?

mianamiana

Verified member
Apr 10, 2024
You`ll have to consult with Rewasd most likely. You can ask on Rewasd forum, I personally haven't seen that happening before.
Reset the Azeron in the software setting, might be something with the firmware.

Is it the same, if you change the stick setting to xbox360?
U are right :"the stick setting to xbox360”,It works now

Reactions: Im this guy

mianamiana

Verified member
Apr 10, 2024
This bug can be reproduced 100% on my end. If I don't use the Azeron software and only open REWASD, it cannot recognize the joystick. However, if I open the Azeron software first and then open REWASD, REWASD can recognize the joystick.Once REWASD recognizes the joystick, I can continue to use it even after closing the Azeron software.
Apologies, I wasn't precise enough yesterday. The method we discussed yesterday is not a solution. In fact, simply opening the Azeron software first and then opening REWASD resolves the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
This bug can be reproduced 100% on my end. If I don't use the Azeron software and only open REWASD, it cannot recognize the joystick. However, if I open the Azeron software first and then open REWASD, REWASD can recognize the joystick.Once REWASD recognizes the joystick, I can continue to use it even after closing the Azeron software.
Apologies, I wasn't precise enough yesterday. The method we discussed yesterday is not a solution. In fact, simply opening the Azeron software first and then opening REWASD resolves the issue.
Please export the log file from Azeron software. Tick to include logs and attach the file