Reset Button Stuck/Non-Functioning

Exe323

Feb 16, 2022
As stated on the thread title, my Azeron Compact could not update due to a Non-Functioning/Stuck RESET Button.

Any way to get this un-stuck? or maybe any guide to open the unit to check?

1645025350911.png

BTW it is a refurbished unit from Azeron.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Are you sure you are reaching the reset button, when you are pressing it ?

Either way, you can take the palm rest off and then unscrew the two screws ( on the usb ) side, that hold the teensy board down.

Then connect the usb cable, whilst the teensy board is lifted up and you should be able to reach the reset button under.

You can show us in photos if you are unsure about something

sloperb

Oct 15, 2022
Sigh, just got my Cyborg compact and have exactly the same issue. I followed the instructions above all the way to pulling up the USB board and found there is no button on the USB board at all. If there ever was, it is stripped off. There's a small black square where the hole for the button comes through, but no button.

Any proposed solutions for this?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Sigh, just got my Cyborg compact and have exactly the same issue. I followed the instructions above all the way to pulling up the USB board and found there is no button on the USB board at all. If there ever was, it is stripped off. There's a small black square where the hole for the button comes through, but no button.

Any proposed solutions for this?
You have the new board installed, that doesn`t have the reset button.
See this thread - https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?threads/🔥read-this-before-posting-🔥.479/