quest for programable keyboard

grumpy

Nov 29, 2023
I have seen you divice was wondering do you think it would work for my condition i need something that well work for all the keystrocks for games usin wasd and other keys if you look into control setup for world of tanks that what i need it for. as you can see why i need something these are most of the keys you need to use.
World_of_Tanks_-_PC_AT_US_104_Key_29_-_CIELCh_Plain_29.png
View attachment 20231128_182844.jpg

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have seen you divice was wondering do you think it would work for my condition i need something that well work for all the keystrocks for games usin wasd and other keys if you look into control setup for world of tanks that what i need it for. as you can see why i need something these are most of the keys you need to use.View attachment 3284View attachment 3283
email us on info@azeron.eu or pm me on discord https://azeron.eu/discord, we might be able to make one with atleast 13 buttons - 17 buttons + thumbstick + 5way switch above thumbstick.
Buttons can have tripple function assigned to them - short press, long press, double press., so it tripples the amount of butons, but yeah this will require some personalisation
1701255415916.png