Profile Template for Printout

Confusion

Jul 10, 2023
Thank you all for sharing your profiles. After printing my Cyborg profile out I found it hard to read, I'm guessing because of all the black areas and the lack of contrast from my printer. Here is one which has been done in LibreOffice (*.odp) as an Impress presentation as it is easier to draw on. You can then, if you like, change the background colours to match your own Azeron. I've also thrown in a reminder of what I have setup on my mouse. It will be easy to change the picture to suit your own mouse if you are using special bindings. This *.odp document can also be read by Powerpoint and I'm guessing a number of other programs. It will also be no problem to turn it into landscape and so on. This is a Destiny 2 key bind, but it's still being tweaked. I'll also attach it just in case it's helpful to anybody. If the 2nd profile comes over it is something I am experimenting on for Lost Ark. Cheers

WhaleSht

Verified member
Apr 4, 2024
Thank you all for sharing your profiles. After printing my Cyborg profile out I found it hard to read, I'm guessing because of all the black areas and the lack of contrast from my printer. Here is one which has been done in LibreOffice (*.odp) as an Impress presentation as it is easier to draw on. You can then, if you like, change the background colours to match your own Azeron. I've also thrown in a reminder of what I have setup on my mouse. It will be easy to change the picture to suit your own mouse if you are using special bindings. This *.odp document can also be read by Powerpoint and I'm guessing a number of other programs. It will also be no problem to turn it into landscape and so on. This is a Destiny 2 key bind, but it's still being tweaked. I'll also attach it just in case it's helpful to anybody. If the 2nd profile comes over it is something I am experimenting on for Lost Ark. Cheers
Just checking in to see if you have updated anything for D2? I am going to try the Compact with D2 and any assistance would be appreciated.

anniesteuber

Apr 5, 2024
hello-neighbor.io
Select a font that is clear and legible when printed. Avoid overly decorative or script fonts, as they can be difficult to read. Sans-serif fonts like Arial, Helvetica, or Calibri tend to work well for readability.