Plug-In Your Device

SilverFoxyFoxx

Nov 5, 2022
I just updated to v1.0.3 and then it asked me to update my firmware. Once I did, it then asked me to plug in my device, my Azeron (compact) was already plugged in. I unplugged, moved ports, did everything. It is not working. Someone please help. It doesn't even load the profiles, just tells me to plug it in even though it is.

SilverFoxyFoxx

Nov 5, 2022
Update: I’ve tried manually updating with the teensy board and made sure my LED button was depressed while doing it. That still didn’t work. It still isn’t recognising it at all.

KPTSL

Nov 6, 2022
My Keypad is also having some problems in another thread, but I am writing this in the hope that I can help.

I upgraded from v.0.23.2 and I will write my upgrade procedure.
1. install v1.0.3 with v.0.23.2 installed (i.e. both installed)
2. uninstall v.0.23.2
3. v.1.0.3 does not recognize Keypad.
4. v.1.0.3 uninstalled (i.e., both not installed)
5. install v.1.0.3
Now Keypad is recognized again.
As for the Profile, the Profile data remained in the Software Profile, but it might be a good idea to make a backup.
However, there is another problem, so perhaps there is a problem with this approach.

I hope this will be of some help.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Update: I’ve tried manually updating with the teensy board and made sure my LED button was depressed while doing it. That still didn’t work. It still isn’t recognising it at all.
Try a clean reset by deleting the appdata files on uninstall. You will have two folders - 1 for old and 1 for the new software. Delete both of them