New PC not recognizing Azeron Keypad

socraMI

Jun 13, 2023
Hello,

I recently changed my pc and when plugging the Azeron keypad neither the Azeron app nor the pc are recognizing it. In not sure why, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Try a clean reset -
Do you hear the usb chime when connecting the keypad ?
Is the usb fully plugged in ?

socraMI

Jun 13, 2023
I don't hear anything; yes, it's fully plugged in. Neither the PC nor the Azeron software seems to recognize the connection

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I don't hear anything; yes, it's fully plugged in. Neither the PC nor the Azeron software seems to recognize the connection
See if you can get it into dfu mode by starting it with holding 3 buttons as in guide -
If it does, then proceed with guide

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
It isn't getting connected, and not showing the serial number, any idea why?
I assume you have the black board installed.
Hold end of the paperclip or a wire on both plates, whilst plugging in the usb cable in PC.
The LED light should come on.
Then follow the previous guide and the serial number should come up unless there is another device, that was forced in dfu.
1686741090767.png

socraMI

Jun 13, 2023
I don't have the blackboard with that boot part, mine is green without the boot written on it

socraMI

Jun 13, 2023
I don't have it anymore sadly, I'll let you know if doing that does anything, thank you very much

socraMI

Jun 13, 2023
It didn't do anything either, I can hear the USB connect to the PC but neither the azeron software nor teensy are recognizing it

socraMI

Jun 13, 2023
OMG, it worked!!!! , I love you my friend.
In case anyone has the same issue: use the first video on this post (clean reset), I did it after removing the screws.
Thank you again for your help these days!

Reactions: Im this guy