New Azeron Cyborg Owner since Today

BlackZero500

Aug 14, 2023
Hi there,

ive got my Azeron Cyborg just today and im pretty impressed. It took a while to adjust it comfortably and i might have to tweak it a bit further along the way but its awesome. Although, some things i noticed and that would in my opinion increase the satisfaction for this Product:

1. there is no way at the moment to automatically switch the Profiles. As far as i can tell this is allready discussed on the discord, although i have not much info for that because the "Thumbs Up" that is required to be clicked to be allowed to write anywhere or even see all the channels is not there.

2. There is no way to Adjust the Keyboard Layout the Software adheres to. Optimally the Software would automatically use the System Keyboard Layout. Im from Germany so that is a bit of a problem. I can rebind most of the binds ingame so it works but its pretty inconvenient.

3. The Pillars holding the Top buttons should have another Joint to more thouroughly adjust the angle, though i will fix this by printing it myself.

This is it for now. I will provide my experience with this Product when i used it more. for now im pretty satisfied with the experience and to "problems" mentioned would only be the icing on the cake. Though number 2 would be pretty neat if it would be implemented as soon as possible.

Reactions: Im this guy