Loose ball joints on Cyborg

MaverickDelta

Verified member
Jan 25, 2024
Towers tilts when pressing buttons hard, no matter how tight I screw the towers. I fear tightening further would damage the components.

Would things like Kiki loose joint fixer, hairspray or any DIY tricks for ball joints work for the Azeron Cyborg towers?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Towers tilts when pressing buttons hard, no matter how tight I screw the towers. I fear tightening further would damage the components.

Would things like Kiki loose joint fixer, hairspray or any DIY tricks for ball joints work for the Azeron Cyborg towers?
is it for all towers ? attach a picture of tower joints from both side of the towers, you have issues with.
Some people have perma fixed towers after finding the perfect spot.

MaverickDelta

Verified member
Jan 25, 2024
Not really sure to take photos on both sides without undoing the adjustments. The main tower for the index finger often comes loose. And the screw is starting to wear out. I almost no longer have any catch with the screwdriver.
20240128_213917.jpg
20240128_214352.jpg

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Not really sure to take photos on both sides without undoing the adjustments. The main tower for the index finger often comes loose. And the screw is starting to wear out. I almost no longer have any catch with the screwdriver.
View attachment 3607View attachment 3608
If you feel like the screw will round soon, I`d better change it.
The joint looks as tight as it could be.

I wonder how hard are buttons being pressed

MaverickDelta

Verified member
Jan 25, 2024
If you feel like the screw will round soon, I`d better change it.
The joint looks as tight as it could be.

I wonder how hard are buttons being pressed
I have spare screws, but I am running out of them.

Also, the tower for the index finger is so easy to move that my pinky finger can move it without problem. It is as if the ball joint has gone very slippery. The other towers are a little more firm.

I need a way to add friction between the ball joints and the clamps.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have spare screws, but I am running out of them.

Also, the tower for the index finger is so easy to move that my pinky finger can move it without problem. It is as if the ball joint has gone very slippery. The other towers are a little more firm.

I need a way to add friction between the ball joints and the clamps.
Does the ball move along with the tower, when you are moving the tower ?
If it stays locked, whilst moving the rest of the tower, would indicate that it`s broken off.
1706608003100.png