Looking for advice on whether to get medium or large Cyborg

leandervr

May 15, 2024
Hi! I'm planning to order my Cyborg soon, but I have one problem. I measured my hand and it's exactly 19 centimeters from my wrist to the tip of my middle finger, and that's exactly in the middle of the size recommendation. Does anyone have any advice for me to base my choice on?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi! I'm planning to order my Cyborg soon, but I have one problem. I measured my hand and it's exactly 19 centimeters from my wrist to the tip of my middle finger, and that's exactly in the middle of the size recommendation. Does anyone have any advice for me to base my choice on?
I`d suggest large, as you can always convert to medium.
To be safe you can purchase the large keypad and order an additional medium baseplate for EUR 10.00, which is the part required to convert to medium.

Reactions: leandervr

Syphen

Jun 20, 2024
If I ordered a medium since mine is just slightly under 19 cm and if it feels too small can I convert to a large later or do you have to get the large size originally? Order is still processing right now as I just ordered it so was curious.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
If I ordered a medium since mine is just slightly under 19 cm and if it feels too small can I convert to a large later or do you have to get the large size originally? Order is still processing right now as I just ordered it so was curious.
Medium to large conversion might not be possible, because of the wire lenght.
Would recommend ordering large and adding a medium baseplate to the order, in that case you are safe.