Latency specs

PoohPus

Mar 30, 2024
I read somewhere on these forums that the poll-rate of the Cyborg is somewhere between 300 and 400Hz. Does it allow for heightening the poll-rate through Azeron's software or third-party apps?

What is the scan-rate of the Cyborg, and can it be improved?

I assume the thumb-stick reports as a mouse, so no scan-rate for it?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Our software does not currently include a feature to change the Azeron Keypad's polling rate.
While it's possible to use third-party software for this purpose, please note that using these solutions are not supported by us and will void your warranty.
Cyborg is a multi-device keypad. As such, the polling rate may vary depending on the specific device part and function. The joystick and keys will have separate polling rates, as will the keypad's main board.
The thumbstick operates like a standard Xbox 360 analog stick and does not function as a mouse.

Rocbudinc

Verified member
Jul 13, 2022
Have you guys done anything new to the newest pcbs? is it worth buying a new one? i want to buy new fingers for mine but thinking on buying a brand new one if the pcb is changed in any way.. Or is there any new stuff coming upgrades or anything.. like a pro model or anything with optical switches the new analog joystick... we need a pro model bad!!!! realtek chip for 8000hz polling rate... let me join the team im just playing!! but for real a pro model is where its at i been using the Azeron since 2018 im ready for a pro model :) i need performance :) having a wooting keypad its just not the same.. i need a azeron wooting lol

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Have you guys done anything new to the newest pcbs? is it worth buying a new one? i want to buy new fingers for mine but thinking on buying a brand new one if the pcb is changed in any way.. Or is there any new stuff coming upgrades or anything.. like a pro model or anything with optical switches the new analog joystick... we need a pro model bad!!!! realtek chip for 8000hz polling rate... let me join the team im just playing!! but for real a pro model is where its at i been using the Azeron since 2018 im ready for a pro model :) i need performance :) having a wooting keypad its just not the same.. i need a azeron wooting lol
What`s the new one, is it the Cyborg?
Extra adjustments for better ergonomics. Elite v2 stick option

Polling increased at some point, but if you are on the latest fw, you`ll have it.

Reactions: Rocbudinc