Issues with thumbstick calibration

Kaiborg

Feb 6, 2024
Recently bought the Azeron and have absolutely been loving it. Only issue I have is that i have to calibrate the thumb stick every time I play something. I do have the restriction ring on and upper deadzone set to 120. I have update the firmware a couple times as well. My friends that also have the controller don't seem to be having this issue so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Also checked to make sure the tension bar was out flush as was my friends. Please help!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Recently bought the Azeron and have absolutely been loving it. Only issue I have is that i have to calibrate the thumb stick every time I play something. I do have the restriction ring on and upper deadzone set to 120. I have update the firmware a couple times as well. My friends that also have the controller don't seem to be having this issue so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Also checked to make sure the tension bar was out flush as was my friends. Please help!
With the keypad connected export the log file from settings tab / having trouble and attach it here.