Issue with tilting the finger towers

Moz

Verified member
Sep 5, 2022
Hello
I have had my Cyborg for a few weeks now and loving it so far but I'm having issues with the key towers remaining in place when tilted up.
I admit I can be too heavy headed but sometimes what happens is if I press on the finger towers too hard they get pushed down from the position I had them set in (tilted up) to flat down on the bottom rails.

Is there a way to tighten these as I can't see anything obvious?

Photo attached in case I'm not clear :)

Attachments

• IMG20221017163557.jpg
    IMG20221017163557.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 92

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello
I have had my Cyborg for a few weeks now and loving it so far but I'm having issues with the key towers remaining in place when tilted up.
I admit I can be too heavy headed but sometimes what happens is if I press on the finger towers too hard they get pushed down from the position I had them set in (tilted up) to flat down on the bottom rails.

Is there a way to tighten these as I can't see anything obvious?

Photo attached in case I'm not clear :)
If you tighten them down do you require any force to move them ?
See if on the clamps there is any cracks or a slight color change that could become a crack.

Moz

Verified member
Sep 5, 2022
If you tighten them down do you require any force to move them ?
See if on the clamps there is any cracks or a slight color change that could become a crack.
Hi, the far right definitely still moves when fully tightened (the clamps look fine) I've solved it for the time being by wedging a piece of rubber under it :)