is the azeron compatible with reWASD?

W0lv3r1n3

May 8, 2022
USA
I'm curious because I've heard of this program before but what is the need or purpose of it if u don't mind explaining?
I just got my Azeron Cyborg and Bought ReWASD. Once you have your game controller set up, there then
is no need to use the software for the Azeron anymore. You use ReWASD to map your keys and you can use multiple
profiles. You can then set each profile up with the exe of the game or app and ReWASD will automatically
use the profile you had set for it. Actually kind of nice to use.
You can apparently use ReWASD for almost any controller as well, including the xbox controller.
Hope that helps. Head to the ReWASD site for more info.

Reactions: Im this guy

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I'm curious because I've heard of this program before but what is the need or purpose of it if u don't mind explaining?
reWASD is a little better then Azeron software for one reason alone, you can put endless keys on one button and they all stay pressed down until you release. Witch is the best thing to ever happen to this controller.

Attachments

• rewasdmaping.png
    rewasdmaping.png
    632.4 KB · Views: 192
  • rewasdmaping1.png
    rewasdmaping1.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 200

Hipporider

Verified member
Aug 25, 2022
Not doubting you at all, but can you explain to me what situation you need to have endless keys on one button and they all stay pressed down until you release them?

Reactions: Stinkeye

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Not doubting you at all, but can you explain to me what situation you need to have endless keys on one button and they all stay pressed down until you release them?
On Fortnight I needed 3 buttons down together to do crazy fast edits without reWASD I had to press 3 buttons down now it's one button press Please see video

This is not a big deal to hold all 3 down on keyboard cause you have so many keys but it was a bit of an issue with the Azeron because you only have so many buttons and had to waste 3 just for edits