Intermittent control problem

JMTH

Sep 28, 2023
Hello, I am having an issue where the Azeron Cyborg (with the black Azeron PWB) is randomly (every 10-30 mins) get stuck performing one button click, typically a direction move (WASD). I will then have to unplug the USB and plug it back in to get it to work again.

I have tried using different versions of the reWASD software, but am getting the same result. Current version I am running is 6.7.1.8155.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello, I am having an issue where the Azeron Cyborg (with the black Azeron PWB) is randomly (every 10-30 mins) get stuck performing one button click, typically a direction move (WASD). I will then have to unplug the USB and plug it back in to get it to work again.

I have tried using different versions of the reWASD software, but am getting the same result. Current version I am running is 6.7.1.8155.
See if the usb selective suspend is disabled.
Plug in the usb PC port, in case you have it in a hub

JMTH

Sep 28, 2023
Hello, the usb selective suspend was already disabled. I am also already plugged directly into a usb port on the motherboard.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello, the usb selective suspend was already disabled. I am also already plugged directly into a usb port on the motherboard.
Re-sit the thumbstick wires. find the board you are using and see ithe circuit layout - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wUEd83HLnrzD6jn3QIbucUIO4/edit#gid=1610250982
Unplug usb cable, unscrew the palm rest. Unscrew the pin for the 5v and grounding for the thumbstick module, remove the wires. Then re-insert them, making sure no insulation cable is caught, just the bare wire