Incompatibility of Azeron Classic with Xbox controller

Bael

Aug 16, 2023
Hi all

When I plug in my Azeron, none of my Xbox controllers work in-game anymore (an Elite and a regular one). They are still recognized, function perfectly in the Xbox software or in Windows calibration, but in-game, none of the buttons work even though they are recognized. I have to unplug the Azeron to use my controllers. I've tried downgrading, reinstallations, but nothing seems to work.

Once the Azeron is unplugged, I have to unplug/replug my Xbox dongle for the controllers to work again. Do you have any ideas on how I could solve this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Bael.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi all

When I plug in my Azeron, none of my Xbox controllers work in-game anymore (an Elite and a regular one). They are still recognized, function perfectly in the Xbox software or in Windows calibration, but in-game, none of the buttons work even though they are recognized. I have to unplug the Azeron to use my controllers. I've tried downgrading, reinstallations, but nothing seems to work.

Once the Azeron is unplugged, I have to unplug/replug my Xbox dongle for the controllers to work again. Do you have any ideas on how I could solve this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Bael.
Hi Bael,

That is the only workaround.
It`s either Azeron or Xbox controller plugged in at a time.