Help, Buttons 6, 11, and 16 have a bad delay

panzer948

Dec 8, 2023
Just got this today and thought it was me having trouble binding them to CyberPunk, but come to find out, there is a qtr to half second delay when pressing 6, 11, and 16, which are the forward press buttons for your index through your ring fingers. These normally are frequently used buttons for this device so no wonder I cant get running/jumping to work right. I have no millisecond delay in the settings so that can't be the cause, plus it does it on both profiles and I haven't touched the settings for Profile 2. Could this already be defective or is there something in the software causing this? I just dont see how a reset can fix this though since both Profiles show the same delay.

Have to admit, between this and not getting the analog stick to sprint, I am a bit disappointed. If it wasn't for the delay though causing those buttons to be basically useless, I think this would be a great product to have.

panzer948

Dec 8, 2023
Update: I got some great technical support from Azeron (actually @Cardiac to be specific) over on Discord and they recommend that I force a reinstall of the drivers. That fixed it. Good to know that there are some easy fixes out there. Maybe this will help others when things don't work as expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Im this guy