HELLDIVERS 2 keybinds

Starkiller Ace

Jan 4, 2024
Massachusetts, USA
1711925684598.png

Stim, backpack function, melee, switch aim type, quick grenade toss, primary/secondary/support weapons and drop item are all on my mouse.

I use a Razer Naga Pro V2 mouse, and I use the 6 button side piece for HD2.

scroll wheel up for primary weapon,
scroll wheel down for secondary weapon
right on the scroll wheel is my quick grenade
left on the scroll wheel swaps camera side

1 support weapon
2 drop item wheel
3 backpack function

4 switch aim type
5 melee
6 stim

*Adjust that however you need for your own mouse*

The macros are just what I use the most, and the top ones are substitutes for select mission types. You can choose to enter your own or replace them with other functions, it just works nicer for me this way. Plus I prefer the macros on the Cyborg instead of my mouse buttons, easier for me with the layouts of both devices.

Either way...

Hope this helps someone out there, enjoy, and spread some Freedom and Managed Democracy out there, lol.

Wabbie

Apr 3, 2024
Are you not afraid to get flagged for cheating when your stratagem calls are never wrong and done incredibly fast?

Mr Soul

Apr 20, 2024
View attachment 3680

Stim, backpack function, melee, switch aim type, quick grenade toss, primary/secondary/support weapons and drop item are all on my mouse.

I use a Razer Naga Pro V2 mouse, and I use the 6 button side piece for HD2.

scroll wheel up for primary weapon,
scroll wheel down for secondary weapon
right on the scroll wheel is my quick grenade
left on the scroll wheel swaps camera side

1 support weapon
2 drop item wheel
3 backpack function

4 switch aim type
5 melee
6 stim

*Adjust that however you need for your own mouse*

The macros are just what I use the most, and the top ones are substitutes for select mission types. You can choose to enter your own or replace them with other functions, it just works nicer for me this way. Plus I prefer the macros on the Cyborg instead of my mouse buttons, easier for me with the layouts of both devices.

Either way...

Hope this helps someone out there, enjoy, and spread some Freedom and Managed Democracy out there, lol.
Starkiller, can you post a screenshot of one of your macro sequence? I'm having a hardtime getting mine to work. thx

rees8448

May 1, 2024
I too would like to see how you got stratagem macros to work. I cant for the life of me get any of them to work consistently. Coming from a razer tartarus v2, I had all my stratagems set up with 50ms between presses and they worked everytime. same settings with azeron takes about 3-5 tried to get a stratagem up. ive tried all the way up to 100ms and it still isnt any more consistent. Any help would be appreciated

Alex00

May 3, 2024
Hello, yes plz tell us how. I have a lot of problems on my hands, normaly I use external programs for make me life less painful. Helldivers2 use some anticheat that block all my accesibility programs. How can you setup your macros? I tried everything, thx