FortNite Binds!

ZeroToHero

Apr 21, 2024
1000015083.png

So as a long time controller/console user I recently got back into PC Gaming and loved how I could use my handy controller still. Now we all know keyboard and mouse is superior and I used to play CS back like 20+ years ago. So I was dying to get back into some real gaming. But sadly I have since had nerve damage in my left hand and wrist and just couldn't do it anymore. Well after some research I came across Azeron and absolutely had to have one. Now, I am somewhat competitive in general so I hated the idea that I would pretty much do horrible for atleast a month, or so I figured. After the initial 2 hours of getting my hand comfortable came the most difficult part, mapping my buttons. I tried really hard to somewhat keep things intuitive and coming from a controller that was the most important atleast for me. I set all the defaults and tried to use the controller as a road map in my thought process and was able to map every default key in settings somewhere. It was so intuitive that I had 2 victories within 24 hours! This thing is absolutely amazing! I honestly do not consider myself a good player, I am perhaps slightly above average. In the hands of a pro this thing would be deadly. Every player is different but I figured I'd share my layout.

Reactions: Im this guy