Firmware update bugged my analog stick! Help!

Mase

Jan 4, 2024
Hey everyone,

I haven't used my azeron in a while and i decided to give it another shot but I plugged it in and I noticed everytime I would try to update the firmware it wouldn't let me. I then found a guide online and managed to update the firmware through that. (Launched in Bootloader mode, uninstalled Guillemot STM DFU driver, etc..) Unfortunately however- my analog stick is now bugged and it won't calibrate. It's literally reading that its pushed all the way to the left when Im not touching. Mind you, ive quite literally used this device a handful of times and know it can't be due to a defect in the thumbstick itself since it was working just fine before.

I tried to reset it through the app but to no avail. Then I tried to hard reset the azeron itself manually by using holding down on the boot plates while reconnecting. And now :( manually trying to update the firmware. its saying on STM32cubeprogrammer that upload file exceeds memory limits when i select the file from the website (I have a cyborg compact)

Some help would really be appreciated ive spent so much time on this lol. sucks even more that i never even really got to use this device!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hey everyone,

I haven't used my azeron in a while and i decided to give it another shot but I plugged it in and I noticed everytime I would try to update the firmware it wouldn't let me. I then found a guide online and managed to update the firmware through that. (Launched in Bootloader mode, uninstalled Guillemot STM DFU driver, etc..) Unfortunately however- my analog stick is now bugged and it won't calibrate. It's literally reading that its pushed all the way to the left when Im not touching. Mind you, ive quite literally used this device a handful of times and know it can't be due to a defect in the thumbstick itself since it was working just fine before.

I tried to reset it through the app but to no avail. Then I tried to hard reset the azeron itself manually by using holding down on the boot plates while reconnecting. And now :( manually trying to update the firmware. its saying on STM32cubeprogrammer that upload file exceeds memory limits when i select the file from the website (I have a cyborg compact)

Some help would really be appreciated ive spent so much time on this lol. sucks even more that i never even really got to use this device!
hmm, sounds like incorect firmware is installed.
Is it classic firmware installed on Cyborg compact ? You should see in the software, that button count doesn't match the one on the keypad.

Try installing the Cyborg v85.BIN file followed by the latest one.