Feedback for cyro, cyborg and adjustable stand

Amon

Jul 27, 2023
great products, love them. could maybe be improved imho:

cyro:
only allows for palm grip, but most gamers will be used to claw or fingertip grip. As I understand, this is the main reason players cant get comfortable with it. I see how this is meant to be an ergonomic, one handed mouse, and its already pretty heavy.. but maybe you could come up with parts to adjust the angle of the keypad and invent an alternative palmrest that allows for for different grip styles and liftoff without the handstrap.
Of cause I knew this before buying, I am using the cyro mainly for console style and strategy games. I just wont ever use it for competetive play or aiming-heavy games like this.
Also it would be cool if you could have the elite thumbstick on the cyro.. but that would maybe add too much weight
Oh, and it needs analog trigger buttons.

cyborg:
pressing the thumbstick button bends the whole thumb base part of the cyborg, so I dont feel comfortable using it. I dont like the haptics of it and I fear that this part could break after longer use. Maybe go for a metal base instead of a printed one. I would buy it. Maybe I will have one custom made at some point.
Oh, and it needs analog trigger buttons.

adjustable stand:
the distance from tabletop to cyborg is too high to allow for a truly ergonomic setting. I see that the base has to have enough width to allow for freely adjusting the pinky-tower.. so I will probably just saw off as much centimeters (about 2) as my current setup allows from the base.
If you rotate the placing of the cyborg inwards in future designs, you might be able to place the cyborg nearer to the tabletop without sacrificing customizability.
Oh, and it needs analog trigger buttons :)