FEATURE REQUEST: Disable Mouse Input Binding

Would you like the option to bind a button to disable the mouse input?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

timstelegram

Aug 17, 2022
Maybe I missed it, but Is there a binding to disable the mouse input? or turn off optical sensor? Can one be added?

I ask because...for Diablo 4, I actually prefer to play by using the Cryo as an XINPUT controller for 95% of the game, but I like to switch back to using a mouse for inventory management, maps, and menus. So far I have an amazing binding setup and luckily Diablo allows seamless switching between controller, keyboard, and mouse inputs. However, there are the occasional hiccups in missed inputs and delayed inputs for some reason. For example, if I let go of the thumbstick or any other XINPUT, and move my hand, then the mouse controls are given priority and I'm locked out of XINPUT commands.

Currently, I work around this in two ways:
1. Always keep a thumb moving the joystick to stay in XINPUT mode.
or
2. Elevating the Cryo by placing one side of the base on an eraser, thereby preventing optical input until I place the Cryo flat on my desktop to engage the mouse. Then place it on top of the eraser for gaming.

I'd love for there to be a binding that can be set as follows:
"Control Mouse Input"
I can think of two options:
1. Optical mouse input is OFF by default. Hold the button to Toggle ON. Release to toggle OFF.
2. Simple toggle ON/OFF

Attached is an example of my AWESOME Diablo 4 bindings!!! It's the only way to play! (Note that I've also changed some bindings on the Diablo side.)

Attachments

• Diablo4 Cryo Bindings.png
    Diablo4 Cryo Bindings.png
    4 MB · Views: 119

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Maybe I missed it, but Is there a binding to disable the mouse input? or turn off optical sensor? Can one be added?

I ask because...for Diablo 4, I actually prefer to play by using the Cryo as an XINPUT controller for 95% of the game, but I like to switch back to using a mouse for inventory management, maps, and menus. So far I have an amazing binding setup and luckily Diablo allows seamless switching between controller, keyboard, and mouse inputs. However, there are the occasional hiccups in missed inputs and delayed inputs for some reason. For example, if I let go of the thumbstick or any other XINPUT, and move my hand, then the mouse controls are given priority and I'm locked out of XINPUT commands.

Currently, I work around this in two ways:
1. Always keep a thumb moving the joystick to stay in XINPUT mode.
or
2. Elevating the Cryo by placing one side of the base on an eraser, thereby preventing optical input until I place the Cryo flat on my desktop to engage the mouse. Then place it on top of the eraser for gaming.

I'd love for there to be a binding that can be set as follows:
"Control Mouse Input"
I can think of two options:
1. Optical mouse input is OFF by default. Hold the button to Toggle ON. Release to toggle OFF.
2. Simple toggle ON/OFF

Attached is an example of my AWESOME Diablo 4 bindings!!! It's the only way to play! (Note that I've also changed some bindings on the Diablo side.)
You can disable the mouse function already.
Section 5.7 in the manual explains how to https://site-835705.mozfiles.com/files/835705/Azeron_Cyro_Manual_V6_2.pdf

timstelegram

Aug 17, 2022
You can disable the mouse function already.
Section 5.7 in the manual explains how to https://site-835705.mozfiles.com/files/835705/Azeron_Cyro_Manual_V6_2.pdf
Hi "Im this guy" I think we misunderstood each other. Not sure if it is my explanation or understanding of the link you sent. I understand I can PERMANENTLY disable the mouse input within a profile. I would like to TEMPORARILY disable the mouse input with a button press. I would like to bind this command to a button on the Cryo. I believe the Section 5.7 you referenced is only to disable the mouse input for the entire profile and can only be toggled from this settings menu, correct? Is there a way to do this "in-game" without accessing the Azeron software?

Perhaps an even simpler question: How can I switch between mouse input and no mouse input "on the fly" while in game without leaving the game?
Does that make sense? If not I'll try again.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi "Im this guy" I think we misunderstood each other. Not sure if it is my explanation or understanding of the link you sent. I understand I can PERMANENTLY disable the mouse input within a profile. I would like to TEMPORARILY disable the mouse input with a button press. I would like to bind this command to a button on the Cryo. I believe the Section 5.7 you referenced is only to disable the mouse input for the entire profile and can only be toggled from this settings menu, correct? Is there a way to do this "in-game" without accessing the Azeron software?

Perhaps an even simpler question: How can I switch between mouse input and no mouse input "on the fly" while in game without leaving the game?
Does that make sense? If not I'll try again.
Makes sense.
It`s currently not possible, but suggestion has been noted

cflows

Nov 18, 2023
I agree I want to use the cyro almost as as a cyborg, and keep my actual mouse mouse for aiming etc just like the shape and look better.

TekTorss

Apr 13, 2024
I agree I want to use the cyro almost as as a cyborg, and keep my actual mouse mouse for aiming etc just like the shape and look better.
I'm in the same boat. I've gone into the settings and turned off the optical sensor but it does literally nothing. The cursor still moves when I move the Cyro. It would be cool if the option to disable it actually worked, but for now I have a piece of material taped over it which is lame but allows me to do what I want it to.

Edit: It randomly decided to work. No clue why it took so long, but the disable feature seems to be functioning now. Weird...

Last edited:
Reactions: Im this guy