Cryo Inputs

wo11f

Verified member
Dec 20, 2023
Hi fellow gamers,

I'm considering purchasing a Cryo, but wanted to first understand how inputs are registered.

If i simultaneously hold down two buttons on the Cryo, one bound as keyboard 'A' and another bound as 'B', will the output be:
'ABBBBB'
or
'ABABAB'

If the default is 'ABBBBB' is there anything in the settings that can make it be 'ABABAB'?

Appreciate if anyone who already has a Cryo can test this scenario for me. Thank you so much!

-Pat

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi fellow gamers,

I'm considering purchasing a Cryo, but wanted to first understand how inputs are registered.

If i simultaneously hold down two buttons on the Cryo, one bound as keyboard 'A' and another bound as 'B', will the output be:
'ABBBBB'
or
'ABABAB'

If the default is 'ABBBBB' is there anything in the settings that can make it be 'ABABAB'?

Appreciate if anyone who already has a Cryo can test this scenario for me. Thank you so much!

-Pat
It will spam the button, that`s activated latest.
So ABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

In what scenarion do you require ABAB, perhaps a macro can help with this

wo11f

Verified member
Dec 20, 2023
Ahh bummer, thank you for the reply!

I play a lot of MMOs where I want a skill to be actioned the moment it comes off cooldown. I was hoping that by holding down both keys, they would alternate so that I would never have to lift my finger off the main attack button.

I have other conventional controllers where they spam in an alternating fashion, so I was wondering how the Cyro behaved.

As for the macro idea, its solid suggestion but worried it would be against the game's Terms of Service so I would need to look into it more.

Again, really appreciate the quick response!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Ahh bummer, thank you for the reply!

I play a lot of MMOs where I want a skill to be actioned the moment it comes off cooldown. I was hoping that by holding down both keys, they would alternate so that I would never have to lift my finger off the main attack button.

I have other conventional controllers where they spam in an alternating fashion, so I was wondering how the Cyro behaved.

As for the macro idea, its solid suggestion but worried it would be against the game's Terms of Service so I would need to look into it more.

Again, really appreciate the quick response!
Well yeah, macros can be against terms, so we always recommend it to use on the single player games.