Couldn't join the competition :(

StevolutionLIVE

Dec 15, 2021
Hello Azeron Gods, my name is Stevo (StevolutionLIVE) I'm so so gutted about your competition since every time I went to enter the comp your website kept telling me there was an error on the site and now I have missed it :(. This particulate comp was PERFECT for me as well since my whole stream is based around space and it was a Cosmic competition. I've had my Azeron for a year and a half and I am in love with it. I'm constantly telling my chat to get one and I have got quite a few of them to buy one now using my discount code (Working for that dream sponsorship with you guys one day haha) ;D. Unfortunately mine is starting to get stick drift quite bad and I cant get rid of it and I also cant afford a new one atm so that's why I'm so gutted I couldn't enter this comp. Do you have any offers or anything coming up soon since I do need a new one sometime soon badly :D

Many Thanks
StevolutionLIVE

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
Hi, Stevo!
I am so sorry to hear that You have missed the Giveaway. However, be sure to participate in the next contest, which will start next week.

Regarding the error on the site - should You ever encounter such a problem, please make a screenshot of the screen, note the time of the issue, and email us so we can look into the problem and fix it.