Broken Thumbstick

Stuman

May 26, 2023
I have a broken thumb stick and this bad boy isn't that old. 5/24/23 or 24/5/23 which ever you like. How is the warranty I think it's under? How does it even get fixed? If I get sent the part or send this in for repair? I will say the pentagon walls could use some reinforcement or just thicker walls. Not like you can't change the program to make it thicker maybe? Do I ask too many questions?

Just messing with ya'll. I would like to get it fixed. It's a sad sight pushing your stick around with no stick to speak of.

Attachments

• image_67215361.JPG
    image_67215361.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 36

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have a broken thumb stick and this bad boy isn't that old. 5/24/23 or 24/5/23 which ever you like. How is the warranty I think it's under? How does it even get fixed? If I get sent the part or send this in for repair? I will say the pentagon walls could use some reinforcement or just thicker walls. Not like you can't change the program to make it thicker maybe? Do I ask too many questions?

Just messing with ya'll. I would like to get it fixed. It's a sad sight pushing your stick around with no stick to speak of.
Should get covered under warranty.
A part can be shipped, if you feel comfortable witht the swap -
Email us on info@azeron.eu