Brand new Azeron Cyborg not working

Overflyer80

Oct 13, 2023
Hello,

a hour ago i got my brand new aceron cyborg. Now i got a problem with it. If i plug into usb nothing happens. My pc don´t recognize that i plugged something into.

Tried some things: changed the usb port and tried the one where my razor controller is plugged into. The controller works fine. But not my AC.
I completly reinstalled the Aceron Software. Didn´t help.
Did a hard reset with the AC using the boot contacts inside. But no reaction.

Somebody could help pls?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello,

a hour ago i got my brand new aceron cyborg. Now i got a problem with it. If i plug into usb nothing happens. My pc don´t recognize that i plugged something into.

Tried some things: changed the usb port and tried the one where my razor controller is plugged into. The controller works fine. But not my AC.
I completly reinstalled the Aceron Software. Didn´t help.
Did a hard reset with the AC using the boot contacts inside. But no reaction.

Somebody could help pls?
Might sound dumb, but please check on whether the usb cable is fully inserted. The connector is quite stiff, so might need a little wiggle.
If you have another usb cable, you can test that as well.

Reactions: Overflyer80

Overflyer80

Oct 13, 2023
Might sound dumb, but please check on whether the usb cable is fully inserted. The connector is quite stiff, so might need a little wiggle.
If you have another usb cable, you can test that as well.
OMG. So stupid. I build the whole pc on my own and then just the usb cable isn´t completly plugged in. I thought i was cause there was a resistance and i don´t want to make something broken. Ok. Thank you for your really fast answer. It helped me. I couldn´t believe that this really happend. ;D

Reactions: Im this guy