Azeron Software - Keybinding feature

Perfect Dark

Oct 27, 2022
I recently had to switch from reWASD to the Azeron software and remap my keys and I noticed that the Azeron software can't distinguish between LEFT/RIGHT CTRL, ALT or SHIFT nor can it distinguish between ENTER and KP_ENTER like reWASD was able to do. Before I used my Azeron Cyborg I used my keyboard and my bindings for movement were not the "normal" WASD as I have never played using those keys. The majority of my bindings were over on the arrow keys and the keypad where I was able to hit the ENTER key with my little finger or the KP_ENTER with my thumb. To check maps or scores or other things in the game I would move my hand off the Azeron and hit the LEFT CTRL, SHIFT or ALT keys which were bound differently than the RIGHT CTRL, SHIFT or ALT keys.

Is there a way to have the Azeron software act exactly the same (with the remappings) as reWASD or can this be added in a future update at some point? I have had to adjust my key bindings for now to make it work but I really would like to see Azeron software have the same key mapping abilities that reWASD had. That is pretty much the only reason I preferred reWASD over the Azeron software in the first place.

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I recently had to switch from reWASD to the Azeron software and remap my keys and I noticed that the Azeron software can't distinguish between LEFT/RIGHT CTRL, ALT or SHIFT nor can it distinguish between ENTER and KP_ENTER like reWASD was able to do. Before I used my Azeron Cyborg I used my keyboard and my bindings for movement were not the "normal" WASD as I have never played using those keys. The majority of my bindings were over on the arrow keys and the keypad where I was able to hit the ENTER key with my little finger or the KP_ENTER with my thumb. To check maps or scores or other things in the game I would move my hand off the Azeron and hit the LEFT CTRL, SHIFT or ALT keys which were bound differently than the RIGHT CTRL, SHIFT or ALT keys.

Is there a way to have the Azeron software act exactly the same (with the remappings) as reWASD or can this be added in a future update at some point? I have had to adjust my key bindings for now to make it work but I really would like to see Azeron software have the same key mapping abilities that reWASD had. That is pretty much the only reason I preferred reWASD over the Azeron software in the first place.
Currently no such features are available, but they have been on to - do list for a while. So eventually we will be moving towards implementing these features