Azeron Cyborg select device problem

Corrupt

Verified member
Mar 11, 2024
I was trying to connect my azeron to the new software i did yesterday it worked i update the game then i tried to switch it to a different profile and the software said the profile was corrupted so i tried to reset the keypad with the reset button on my keypad and it said connect a device and then i pugged it in then it started connecting then it said select device then i tried pressing the switch profile button on they keypad and nothing happened and the light stayed the same on 1 profile and now i cant get it to connect to the software i downloaded the newest software and nothing worked and changed the usb i pugged it into my pc
how do i fix this?

Attachments

• aze.PNG
    aze.PNG
    43.3 KB · Views: 38

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I was trying to connect my azeron to the new software i did yesterday it worked i update the game then i tried to switch it to a different profile and the software said the profile was corrupted so i tried to reset the keypad with the reset button on my keypad and it said connect a device and then i pugged it in then it started connecting then it said select device then i tried pressing the switch profile button on they keypad and nothing happened and the light stayed the same on 1 profile and now i cant get it to connect to the software i downloaded the newest software and nothing worked and changed the usb i pugged it into my pc
how do i fix this?
try manual firmware reflash -

Corrupt

Verified member
Mar 11, 2024
when i hold down the buttons to connect the azeron and put it in rewriting mode nothing shows up after i press the reload button

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21 KB · Views: 27

Corrupt

Verified member
Mar 11, 2024
so nothing shows up that the document says but i noticed every time i plugged it in and unplugged it xbox 360 for windows showed up and usb root hub and another usb root hub and usb root hub (usb 3.0) and on serial devices the only thing that showed up was my zen

Attachments

• l.PNG
    l.PNG
    20.6 KB · Views: 27

Corrupt

Verified member
Mar 11, 2024
i think ive fixed it buy deleting the azeron software 2 times then re downloading and holding down the reboot buttons and then opning the software

Attachments

• u.PNG
    u.PNG
    106.4 KB · Views: 29