Azeron Cyborg Post 141 update issues with XIM/PS5

Trazere

Sep 26, 2023
Prior to updating to 141 firmware. I was able to use the azeron cyborg with no problems. I didnt have the keybinds set up for Apex PS5 game but was on the game playing in the shooting range messing around trying to get a natural feel of what button I wanted to command what input. Figured that out, went to my pc, installed the latest firmware update on it for the azeron cyborg. updated keybinds to reflect desired imputs saved my profile and went back to the ps5. Installed the azeron into the Xim matrix adapter in the appropriate port that i had previously use pre firmware update and as soon as it was plugged in my rectical started to move/drift relentlessly... hard not soft but full throtle for lack of a better word to describe this... I have completely started fresh with all this in mind and now the PC game I have been testing it on works fine with no unwanted movement. But , as soon as I put it into the Xim for my Playstation ( intended use for the Azeron BTW ) it drifts hard. Also, something I have noticed.... the Xim now shows the input device as an Xbox contoller but shows the Xbox Dpad Up input being constant. Im not exactly sure if that was present before but I do not believe it was. Please advise.

upon further looking into things... this may be related to the Xim Matrix conflicting with the newest firmware. But however you look at it. The Azeron firmware update is was initiated this conflict and feel that Azeron is the source for correcting this issue. I only own the Xim Matrix due to after purchasing the Azeron ( advertised for console use ) informed me that i will need it in order for it to work on all games and not just keyboard and mouse enabled games.

I am going to attempt to use the azeron without the Xim Matrix on a game that supports native Keyboard and mouse to see if it still has the stick drift. This will help me discern wether this is a software or hardware compatabilty issue between azeron and xim matrix.

Turns out it does seem isolated to the relationship between the Xim Matrix and Azeron keyboard. Not sure what to do to resolve this issue but lookingn intently into this matter.

If anyone may have some tips or ideas please dont hesitate to comment here.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Prior to updating to 141 firmware. I was able to use the azeron cyborg with no problems. I didnt have the keybinds set up for Apex PS5 game but was on the game playing in the shooting range messing around trying to get a natural feel of what button I wanted to command what input. Figured that out, went to my pc, installed the latest firmware update on it for the azeron cyborg. updated keybinds to reflect desired imputs saved my profile and went back to the ps5. Installed the azeron into the Xim matrix adapter in the appropriate port that i had previously use pre firmware update and as soon as it was plugged in my rectical started to move/drift relentlessly... hard not soft but full throtle for lack of a better word to describe this... I have completely started fresh with all this in mind and now the PC game I have been testing it on works fine with no unwanted movement. But , as soon as I put it into the Xim for my Playstation ( intended use for the Azeron BTW ) it drifts hard. Also, something I have noticed.... the Xim now shows the input device as an Xbox contoller but shows the Xbox Dpad Up input being constant. Im not exactly sure if that was present before but I do not believe it was. Please advise.

upon further looking into things... this may be related to the Xim Matrix conflicting with the newest firmware. But however you look at it. The Azeron firmware update is was initiated this conflict and feel that Azeron is the source for correcting this issue. I only own the Xim Matrix due to after purchasing the Azeron ( advertised for console use ) informed me that i will need it in order for it to work on all games and not just keyboard and mouse enabled games.

I am going to attempt to use the azeron without the Xim Matrix on a game that supports native Keyboard and mouse to see if it still has the stick drift. This will help me discern wether this is a software or hardware compatabilty issue between azeron and xim matrix.

Turns out it does seem isolated to the relationship between the Xim Matrix and Azeron keyboard. Not sure what to do to resolve this issue but lookingn intently into this matter.

If anyone may have some tips or ideas please dont hesitate to comment here.
Have you tried reverting back to the previous firmware version you had ?
Please export the log file from software / settings / having trouble. Make sure to thick to include logs

Trazere

Sep 26, 2023
Have you tried reverting back to the previous firmware version you had ?
Please export the log file from software / settings / having trouble. Make sure to thick to include logs
I have yet to revert back. Due to the fact that it works natively with other peripherals aside from the XIM Matrix module… so it needs to be addressed.

I did send the logs as far as reporting issues to Azeron directly.

I feel creating dialog here is ultimately going to serve a greater purpose. Thank you for your input.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have yet to revert back. Due to the fact that it works natively with other peripherals aside from the XIM Matrix module… so it needs to be addressed.

I did send the logs as far as reporting issues to Azeron directly.

I feel creating dialog here is ultimately going to serve a greater purpose. Thank you for your input.
Thank you.
We don't have the XIM Matrix yet, but have ordered one and should be with us soon.
We will then be able to troubleshoot such issues if we can reproduce them easier.

Trazere

Sep 26, 2023
Thank you.
We don't have the XIM Matrix yet, but have ordered one and should be with us soon.
We will then be able to troubleshoot such issues if we can reproduce them easier.
Excellent news. I am familiarizing myself with the azeron product still as well as with the xim matrix. So user error is absolutely a considerable variable here. I did retro grade firmware and management and was able to obtain desiredish use of my azeron and mouse. The L3 controler function really doesnt allow me to press and hold to run and release to stop. the function doesnt work at all in fact to hold... but does work for double press to run when that option is selected in menu of the game... not sure what my take on that scenario is at the moment but am testing out many scenarios to figure this out.

Just reinstalled most recent manager file and firmware and going to see if I have different result after working with the xim matrix more and perhaps may figure out the work around or just prove that it is definitely a driver conflict issue of some sort.

Thank you for your attention.

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Excellent news. I am familiarizing myself with the azeron product still as well as with the xim matrix. So user error is absolutely a considerable variable here. I did retro grade firmware and management and was able to obtain desiredish use of my azeron and mouse. The L3 controler function really doesnt allow me to press and hold to run and release to stop. the function doesnt work at all in fact to hold... but does work for double press to run when that option is selected in menu of the game... not sure what my take on that scenario is at the moment but am testing out many scenarios to figure this out.

Just reinstalled most recent manager file and firmware and going to see if I have different result after working with the xim matrix more and perhaps may figure out the work around or just prove that it is definitely a driver conflict issue of some sort.

Thank you for your attention.
Worth joining the XIM discord channel or posting on forum, they are pretty good with answering the questions.