Azeron Cyborg not working

SrPenguinTaco

Sep 20, 2023
Hi, my Azeron Cyborg keypad arrived at on Feb last year. I did the firmware and software update (last software, not the new one) and have not changed anything ever since and it worked well. Today I tried gaming with it and it does not work. The new software does respond to the keys (I press on the keypad and in the software it lights up with the corresponding key but on Word and in game it does not). Installed the new firmware with the new software. The new software everytime I cliked on it on the PC said NOT RESPONDING. It took me a good 30 minutes to install and update everything.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi, my Azeron Cyborg keypad arrived at on Feb last year. I did the firmware and software update (last software, not the new one) and have not changed anything ever since and it worked well. Today I tried gaming with it and it does not work. The new software does respond to the keys (I press on the keypad and in the software it lights up with the corresponding key but on Word and in game it does not). Installed the new firmware with the new software. The new software everytime I cliked on it on the PC said NOT RESPONDING. It took me a good 30 minutes to install and update everything.
If you have updated the keypad then the profiles have reset. See if the buttons do respond, when you have 1 LED light active. I suspect you are on profile two right now, in which on default it`s set to use with XIM.
Try reinstalling the software with deleting the appdata.
Did the lagging / non responding start after importing the profiles by any chance?