AZERON CLASSIC WITH CYRO full Macros

Broko

Jan 18, 2024
Hello everyone;

I've had an AZERON Classic for a few months now and I'm delighted!!!!

I work with AutoCAD at my job and I use the Classic to program macros and it works great!

I also have a mouse with multiple configurable buttons and both devices work perfectly. I decided to buy the AZERON Cyro and I'm trying to set it up with the Classic to work with both equipment configured with macros but I can't use them both at the same time ....

I have been watching the video on how to use azeron CYBORG and CYRON but I am not getting the answer I need... as I need both machines to use macros....

Could someone help me to have both computers configured to be able to use them with macros from the AZERON software? I have the latest version 1.4.1.

Thank you very much in advance!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello everyone;

I've had an AZERON Classic for a few months now and I'm delighted!!!!

I work with AutoCAD at my job and I use the Classic to program macros and it works great!

I also have a mouse with multiple configurable buttons and both devices work perfectly. I decided to buy the AZERON Cyro and I'm trying to set it up with the Classic to work with both equipment configured with macros but I can't use them both at the same time ....

I have been watching the video on how to use azeron CYBORG and CYRON but I am not getting the answer I need... as I need both machines to use macros....

Could someone help me to have both computers configured to be able to use them with macros from the AZERON software? I have the latest version 1.4.1.

Thank you very much in advance!
With native Azeron software, you`ll need to run atleast one device on onboard memory. Macros aren't supported on onboard memory.

You`ll need the https://rewasd.com/ to be able to run macros on both devices at the same time