Any suggestions on Keybinds for Waframe?

Death_Knight

Dec 15, 2023
I recently got my Cyborg Keypad and I would really appreciate any help with optimal key binds for this game, Warfame has a large number of actions and hotkeys, and figuring out which one I should try from Zero sounds like a logistical nightmare. Thanks for anyone willing to help.

Death_Knight

Dec 15, 2023
No one replied yet, so I will post my progress here so far, after constant experimentation.
This is what I am currently using, subject to change, I will post if I do.
PS. If they are willing to share, I would still like to see other people's key binds.

Edit. Couldn't find my attachment, so I put it up again.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Reactions: Im this guy

cornishrooster

Dec 19, 2023
I love using the Azeron for any game but for me it really shines in shooters. I use 8 as space/jump, 7 as control/crouch, 6 as shift/sprint and the thumbpad analog as WASD. Then just get a feel for what else works for you. 20 is almost always my map, 19 is usually character menu, 11 is esc. 4,3,15,26 are usually some sort of ability, grenade etc. Then map reload, ping and melee to your mouse.

Reactions: Death_Knight

Death_Knight

Dec 15, 2023
No one replied yet, so I will post my progress here so far, after constant experimentation.
This is what I am currently using, subject to change, I will post if I do.
PS. If they are willing to share, I would still like to see other people's key binds.

Edit. Couldn't find my attachment, so I put it up again.
Crouching and Sliding are in the mouses side buttons by the way.