Additional options within macro

FOXHOUNDs_Null

Mar 3, 2022
could we get additional options within the macros, specifically the ability to disable/reenable joystick within same macro. ideally i would want a script like below as some games are prioritizing analog direction over mouse direction. (ie. Lost ark) this would allow a macro like below to run, circumnavigating the priority of a game.

Step Type: joystick : disable
Step Type: Delay: 5ms
Step Type: Button : W
Step Type: Delay: 5ms
Step Type: joystick : enable

Yes this is minor and really a one off need based off the game but it would still be greatly appreciated. :)

elvnmagus

Mar 8, 2024
Old post but I'd like this too. Some games activate different moves when the stick is pointed/walking/running compared to when the stick is in the neutral position. It would be nice to be able to press a finger key to do the neutral stick version of the button without having to swap the stick to the neutral position to do it.

It would be nice if there was an option like the gampad direction presses for the game stick on the cyborg, but instead an option were it overides the stick input and times out the stick's input completely for a set amount of ms.

Maybe there is a way to do it that I haven't stumbled upon yet. Will keep looking for solutions.

Last edited:

elvnmagus

Mar 8, 2024
If there was a way to macro the stick toggle into a longer macro with other key presses, I could probably try to set the stick sensitivity sliders in the toggled stick option all to zero / least sensitive possible, then swap back at the end of the macro after the other button(s) are activated without the stick input. I don't know how to invoke the stick toggle in a macro though. The only thing that shows up is the dpad or joy number options.