5 way switch is stuck

Criim

Verified member
Jan 29, 2022
Hello. The five way switch on my Cyborg is acting up. It gets stuck in the down click. Right now it will click when I push it in every direction except down.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello. The five way switch on my Cyborg is acting up. It gets stuck in the down click. Right now it will click when I push it in every direction except down.
Remove the 5way cap and see if the click works without the cap on

tracyberge

Jul 28, 2023
Hello. The five way switch on my Cyborg is acting up. It gets stuck in the down click. Right now it will click when I push Donkey Kong in every direction except down.
Sometimes dirt or debris can get trapped in the switch mechanism, causing it to get stuck or not function properly. Try using a can of compressed air to blow out any debris that may be in the switch.

LUM

Verified member
Nov 25, 2021
I have the same problem and after a few weeks it stopped 'clicking' when I press it down (thus no feeling of when it's pressed, it's just like a force button now) which also results in the button firing without being pressed quite frequently..

Were you able to solve your problem?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have the same problem and after a few weeks it stopped 'clicking' when I press it down (thus no feeling of when it's pressed, it's just like a force button now) which also results in the button firing without being pressed quite frequently..

Were you able to solve your problem?
email us on info@azeron.eu, include a short video showing the issue