Search results

1. K

Valheim, not playable

Hi, I tried to play Valheim with my Azeron Classic (FW 76a, SW 1.2.4). As soon as Azeron move the joystick the game becomes unplayable. Always the view turns up into the sky and mosue movement issn't possible anymore. When I configure game, not to use gamepad, then Azeron doesn't do anything and...
  2. K

3 devices in joy.cpl (not fully working)

Hi, I have a Cyborg, latest update installed. Win11, when I start joy.cpl, I see 3 devices On properties, only the middle of them shows this, but no calibration option. Both others, the properties are completely empty Is that the normal way, or is there something wrong? Greetings
  3. K

rewasd "Hook controller buttons"

Hi, in a video for configuring rewasd, I saw, that I have to disable "Hook controller buttons". Does anyone know why? Thanks
  4. K

Rewasd configuration

Hello, because having problems, with new AZ-software and Rewasd, my question: is there a guide, how to setup a Azeron device for use with rewasd? Until now, I had no problems, but with the latest AZ-driver version, strange behaviour appeared. Especially: how to configure the joystick, so that...
  5. K

Problems with AZ-drivers

Hello, actually we have severall problems with Cyborg and Rewasd. (Win11 Pro) Long story one: I am using both since since somme month. Now we got a new Cyborg compact for my wife. While waiting, I downloaded latest version of Azeron Software, installed it, and it didn't detect my device. OK, I...
  6. K

There is no way to map a Plus sign (+) zu Azeron keys

Obviously there is no way to map a Plus sign (+) zu Azeron keys. This is a strange failure and should be fixed soon! Azerson software works buggy, every other device software I know, can recognize +, when I type it.
  7. K

Howto map + to a key?

Hi, howto can I map the + sign to a key? Greetings
  8. K

Bind mouse combos

Hello, is there a way to bind a combination like Middle Mouse Down Left Mouse Click Middle Mouse Up (means press MiddleMouse+LeftMouse simultaniously) To a Azeron Button? Greetings Klaus