Search results

1. Z

Swiftpoint Z mouse

analog pressure sensor under the buttons(in combination with normal swittches for the presses) The mouse senses how hard you press the button
  2. Z

Software: wrong keycodes in non-US layouts

I know, I just tried to explain it in a more accessible way, since XNRL said he couldnt wrap his head around it :)
  3. Z

Software: wrong keycodes in non-US layouts

The problem is something different: The keypad does not send "y" to your pc, but rather something like "button 2013" and your pc now interprets that and thinks: hey, that is a "y" now when you have a keyboard that is US-ANSI, but your pc is set to ISO-DE, and you set a "y" in the software, the...
  4. Z

Azeron disable

I just noticed you can switch your preferred game controller in windows Just search for gamecontroller in the search bar and then go on advanced, maybe that helps as well
  5. Z

Azeron disable

I dont know whether you have tried that(could be what you meant with "disabled it through windows devices") but have you tried disabling it via the device manager? You could even write a little batch file, that would enable/disable the device(by disabling the drivers via pnputil) That solution...
  6. Z

Auto Profile Switching

ok, I thought someone might know it from using reWASD :) But thanks for the answer
  7. Z

Auto Profile Switching

I noticed that as well(didnt notice it initialy since I ahvent found it in their feature documentation on the website) Is the auto profile switching possible with the base version of reWASD or only with an additional package?
  8. Z

Auto Profile Switching

Hi Azeron Team, I haven't gotten my Cyborg yet, but from what I've seen neither the azeron software, nor reWASD support auto profile switching(when a certain program is in focus, a defined profile is loaded). Would that be something that you would you would look into? Another way I could think...